Following the most recent update from Governor Newsom and the San Diego County Health Authorities, AquaVie Fitness + Wellness Club will reopen locker room access with limited capacity beginning Tuesday, January 26, at 6 AM.
The health and safety of our employees and members are at the heart of our operations. Here is a highlight of procedures we have implemented to keep our members, employees, and communities safe while exceeding the guidelines created by Governor Newson, the CDC, and local health officials. As the situation evolves, we will continue to evaluate our processes, improve our methods, train our employees, and joyfully prepare for your next workout.
- Members should not enter if they currently have or experienced any of these symptoms within the last 14 days: fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, changes in taste or smell, or sore throat.
- Members are required to wear a face-covering, observe physical distancing, wash their hands often, and practice cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Face masks are no longer required when working out on the rooftop area when able to maintain a distance of at least 6-feet from others. Face masks are mandatory when moving throughout AquaVie indoor areas. Learn more about CA State Mask Guidelines
Hours Of Operation
- Monday – Friday 6 AM – 8 PM, Saturday & Sunday 8 AM – 4 PM
- Occupancy will be limited to (15) people to allow for maximum social distancing.
- No reservations; admittance is first come, first serve.
- Workouts are limited to 90-minutes when other members are waiting.
- Group X Classes are not available at this time.
- AquaVie members will enter the club and rooftop from the north-facing Courtyard entrance. If you park in the garage, you will need to take the Westgate Hotel elevator to the first floor and cross the Courtyard. The AquaVie elevator does not currently access the garage.
- All members/guests will have their temperature checked upon arrival. Your temperature must be under 100 degrees and exhibit no other symptoms for admittance.
- You must sign a waiver and declare that you do not possess any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Locker Room access is available.
- Showers are available.
- Laundry service is available.
- Towel service is available.
- The rooftop pool and hot tub are available for member use.
- Pool hours of operation: Monday – Friday 6 AM – 8 PM, Saturday & Sunday 8 AM – 4 PM. Members are not permitted to use the pool after hours.
- Food and Beverage service is not available at this time.
- Our club uses cleaning products and protocols that meet or exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) & CDC guidelines, such as eMist electrostatic disinfectant sprayers. These protocols are approved for the treatment of and are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- We are working with vendors, distribution partners, and suppliers to maintain an uninterrupted supply of cleaning supplies and all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have added hand sanitizer throughout the club for members and employees.
- We have increased the air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning frequency as well as the fresh air exchange system’s operation.
- You can help our efforts by using sanitizer wipes provided around the gym and wiping down equipment both before and after use.
- Billing is standard for active members. If your account is currently frozen, please rest assured your account will continue to be frozen until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Concierge@AquaVieWellness.com
- AquaVie Spa is temporarily closed.
- Before every shift, we screen and document employees for symptoms and signs of illness, including temperature checks.
- We provide masks for employees, which they wear at all times.
- We have established glove use policies for employees throughout the property.
- We regularly train employees on the current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health department guidelines as well as a rapid response if an employee or guest shows signs of illness.
Questions or Concerns