The health and wellbeing of our members, employees, and community are of unparalleled importance. AND we thank each of you for your support, patience, and willingness to follow safety guidelines.
Following the most recent update from Governor Newsom and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Face Masks are required to be worn at all times when working out indoors at AquaVie, regardless of vaccine status, beginning Wednesday, December 15, at 5 AM.
This includes while working out, in the locker rooms, and while moving throughout the facility. When working out on the outdoor rooftop, face masks are not required. Please keep a mask with you at all times to ensure you can wear it as you traverse between levels.
Learn more about CA State Mask Requirement here
- Masks are required upon entering AquaVie.
Rooftop Fitness + Pool
- This area does not require a mask and is available for use.
- Masks are required in The Westgate Hotel and parking garage. Please wear a mask when traversing these areas to access the club.
- Our club uses cleaning products and protocols that meet or exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) & CDC guidelines. These protocols are approved for the treatment of and are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- We are working with vendors, distribution partners, and suppliers to maintain an uninterrupted supply of cleaning supplies and all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have added hand sanitizer throughout the club for members and employees.
- We have increased the air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning frequency as well as the fresh air exchange system’s operation.
- You can help our efforts by using sanitizer wipes provided around the gym and wiping down equipment both before and after use.
- We provide masks for employees, which they wear at all times.
- We regularly train employees on the current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health department guidelines as well as a rapid response if an employee or guest shows signs of illness.
Questions or Concerns